At LastPass, we work hard to build products that are helpful and easy-to-use. We know that questions come up from time-to-time, so we’ve created many resources to help you explore different topics, get answers to your questions, and fix issues you encounter. Whether you’re a new customer or a long-time LastPass-er, we wanted to make sure you are up-to-date on where to go for helpful information and what to expect from the customer support process.
Explore our self-guided resources
We’ve curated many resources that you can use to explore LastPass features and learn about important cybersecurity topics, including:
- The support center: This knowledgebase has countless articles with step-by-step instructions for LastPass features. You can use the search box to find articles based on key terms, or you can click through the navigation to explore different topics.
- The admin toolkit: Located in the support center, this is a collection of helpful resources for admins managing a LastPass business account. From a deployment plan and internal training materials to promotional posters and recorded training webinars, we’ve pulled together everything an admin needs to improve adoption of LastPass across a company.
- The blog: Our blog is a hub for product announcements, industry news, and helpful how-to’s. We aim to publish posts that not only keep you informed of important goings-on at LastPass, but also ways to get more out of LastPass and better protect yourself online. Our posts are shared on our social media feeds, and we also round up many of the most popular blog posts for our monthly newsletters.
- The forums: Fellow LastPass users can also be a helpful resource. You can search for existing posts related to your question or start a new thread where other avid users can share their advice.
- Live Trainings: If you are a LastPass Enterprise admin or Enterprise end user, we have live trainings with our customer success team.
Contacting the LastPass team
Sometimes, even after attempting to fix an issue yourself, you still need to get in touch with customer support.
Customers can contact the LastPass support team through our support center. Once you’ve searched for an answer to your question, a “Contact Support” link will appear. Clicking “Contact Support” will open a form where you can enter the details of your question and submit it to our team.
For LastPass Enterprise, MFA and Identity admins, you can check your admin console for additional customer support contact options that are available to you. In the image below you can see the admin console. You would click the button that says “Support” in the upper right hand corner.
To confirm your case’s status, or review any open or past cases, you can click on “View My Cases” on the LastPass support homepage. From here you will be asked to enter your email and case number. Once entered, the portal will display any current or past cases as well as their status. Images below show the login screen and then the portal with relevant cases.
When viewing your LastPass support cases, there are a few actions you can take:
- To follow up on an existing case simply reply to any email you received for that specific case (e.g. confirmation email, closed/survey email, etc.).
- To open a new support case, type your question in the support center search bar to view the help articles. And if those don’t get you the answer you need, use the “Contact Support” link you will see on the bottom right of the screen.
The self-guided LastPass support resources and our support team are here to help you get the most out of LastPass. So next time you have a question check out the resources above!