The LastPass team is excited to be headed to San Francisco next week for the 2016 RSA Conference, and we hope to see you there! Before you head out the door and catch your flight, we’ve put together a list of helpful tips, links, and ideas for things to do, so you can make the most of your time at the RSA Conference.
How to Find Us
- Stop by Booth S2739 (in the South Expo Hall) to chat with our team.
- Contact us to set up a meeting ahead of time.
Stop By Our Booth To…
- Learn how to keep poor password practices from jeopardizing your business.
- Talk all things identity and access management and password security.
- Demo LastPass Enterprise and learn how we’re helping over 18,000 businesses solve their password problems.
- Grab some LastPass goodies!
Check Your Packing List
Here’s some packing tips to make the most of your time attending sessions, networking, and exploring:
- Bring business cards: There are countless opportunities to connect with peers and vendors in your industry, so be sure to keep a few business cards on hand.
- Don’t forget extra chargers for your phone & laptop: You’ll want to stay connected and look things up on the go, so don’t be caught without some extra juice.
- Download the RSA Conference app: Track the sessions you want to attend and look up useful conference details when you’re on the move.
- Throw in some headphones: Just in case you need to take a call or want some privacy as you work.
- Dress in layers: Temperatures indoors and out can be unpredictable, so bring a light cardigan or hoodie for some flexibility.
- Wear practical shoes: The Moscone Center is massive, and you’ll be criss-crossing it all day long, so be sure your shoes can stand up to long hours on your feet.
- Leave extra space in your suitcase: You’ll walk away with plenty of goodies from your favorite sponsors, so don’t overpack.
- Throw in a water bottle: Stay hydrated and save money by not buying bottled water.
- Set your out-of-office! Need some inspiration? Here’s some funny ideas.
Make the Most of the Conference
The RSA Conference is absolutely packed with sessions, events, vendors, and networking opportunities, so it’s best to familiarize yourself with the schedule and plan ahead. Here’s some helpful links to help you get organized before you arrive:
- Know Before You Go, Your RSAC Attack Plan
- Maximize Your RSA Conference Journey
- Full Agenda
- Maps for the Expo and Sponsors
- Create your own schedule
Got Some Free Time?
Don’t forget that there’s a whole city outside the conference! If you have some downtime, here’s some ways to maximize your trip to San Francisco:
- Best nearby spot for a run: The Embarcadero
- Best place for 5 minutes of zen: Yerba Buena Gardens
- Best place to get a breakfast fix: The Buena Vista
- Best late night pizza: Golden Boy Pizza
- Best way to use an extra day in the Bay Area: Alcatraz tour
We hope to see you in San Francisco! And if you’re local to the area or a seasoned RSA attendee, we’d love to hear your tips below.