A major update to the LastPass Windows Phone app is now available in the app store – with support for Windows Phone 8 and a major overhaul of the user interface!
Most screens within the app have been updated, with new colors and more navigable menus, including support for Windows “light” theme.
Other updates include:
- Identities support
- Standard icons in the application bar
- Jump list support for quick navigation between groups
- Alphabetical sorting, including jump list for quick navigation to a particular site
- A separate panel for Secure Notes
- A Favorites panel and “favorite” option in the detail screen
- Support for selecting the group name from the list, instead of typing the group name
- Support for long text in the Notes field of a site entry
- Add “pin to start” for sites and secure notes
- A welcome screen and account creation wizard for new LastPass users
- A secure password generator
The new app is compatible with Windows Phone 7.1+ and Windows Phone 8.
What do you think of the update? Be sure to leave a review in the app store if you are liking the Windows Phone app!