Over the course of the last 6 weeks we’ve shared 10 “New Year’s Resolutions with LastPass” posts, detailing how you can improve your security with LastPass this year and get the most out of what our password manager has to offer.
In case you missed them, here’s a quick summary of the topics we covered, with a link to each blog post:
- Run the LastPass Security Check
- Organize Your Vault
- Replace Weak and Duplicate Passwords
- Root Out Insecure Account Data, Store Miscellany in Secure Notes
- Generate Your Answers to “Security Questions”
- Revamp Form Fill Profiles with These 4 Tips
- Update Your Account Email Address
- Generate OTPs to Use on Untrusted Computers
- Check Out Multifactor Authentication Options
- Strengthen Your Master Password
We’d like to know:
Did you find our posts helpful?
Did you follow any of the recommendations to improve the security of your account or try new features?
Have they inspired you to recommend LastPass to your friends and family?
Are there other questions or LastPass features you’d like to see covered?
Please share your thoughts and experiences below!
The LastPass Team