You Asked For It: iPad Sneak Peeks!

By May 12, 2010 Mobile 18 Comments

Here’s a few screenshots from our upcoming iPad application:

You’ll notice at first glance that it looks like a browser – and that’s because it is! LastPass for iPad is a fully featured, tabbed browser supporting all the rendering modes and plugins that mobile Safari does, with the addition of full LastPass integration. Accessing your secure notes, automatically filling forms, adding new sites, and most major features of the desktop version are supported, with more features on the way after our first release. We’ve also listened to your concerns and revamped the UI for this version. LastPass iPad will hopefully be submitted and approved for the App store in the next couple weeks.

• bruhaha says:

+1 for Skoon’s comments…sorry guys, the iPad version is a buggy piece of crap. Who left off the toggle button to show passwords in edit sites! Not good enough.

I use lastpass bookmarklet to do all my login filling in mobile safari on my iPad, it’s amazing. Two clicks (tap favorites icon, tap bookmarklet) and it auto fills and submits.

I second Skoon’s comment.

Great work, but I would rather have a simple vault interface that launches an instance of safari.

• Skoons says:

Firstly I want to thank you guys for your hard work. I use (and paid) for lastpass premium on my android phone and all my desktops. It is an excellent product.

However the current version of the lastpass tab browser is not really something I would want to use. I like to use Safari because of the bookmarks sharing and the fact it is often linked to from other apps. Your browser tab, while an excellent idea is just not something I could se myself using.

I would like to see an app that showed myvault in a neatly presented way on the iPad as well with the ability to copy usernames and passwords easily. Maybe even launch an instance of safari. Similar to what SplashID already has on the iPad and what you already have on the iPhone (sadly the iPhone app does not work too well on the iPad). I would happily pay for something like this.

Once again, thanks for all the great work up to now

It’s out now.

• cmbnova says:

Looks great…Hopefully Apple doesnt sit on too long!!