Are you local to the Washington DC-metro area? Do you love LastPass? Are you a customer support rock star? We’re hiring for our Support Team and we want to hear from you!
At LastPass, we're passionate about technology, about our product and brand, and about how we can help improve people's online lives in a meaningful way. We're a committed, driven team, and we love what we do. Our Support Team works hard to solve problems, help our customers, and make our product better.
The job includes:
- Supporting our customers (via email, web tickets, phone, IM)
- Supporting our Enterprise clients
- Software testing (Windows, Mac, Linux, and smart phones)
- Compiling product recommendation reports
This position requires a strong technical aptitude and the ability to listen, respond, and see through customer-facing technical support inquiries. Your degree doesn’t matter - we’re looking for people who are smart, driven, likable, and willing to contribute and learn. The position is one that will let you grow and take on new responsibilities over time.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Spends their waking hours on the Internet and loves tinkering with browsers, operating systems, and smart phones
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Is familiar with cloud applications and software technologies
- Has a strong work ethic
- Demonstrates a commitment to our community and brand
- Is in the Fairfax, VA-area (DMV region)
LastPass headquarters are based in Fairfax, Virginia, centrally located near the nation's capital and easily accessible by public transport. Employees enjoy flexible work hours, flexible holidays, and a great benefits package. A weekly company-sponsored lunch and regular ping pong tourneys keeps things relaxed.
Interested? Be sure to try LastPass and Xmarks, then send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Even if you’re not looking for a job, please post this, tweet it, share it, forward it, send it to any friends and family who may be interested!